Traditional, high-quality otoscopes with a range of illumination options.
- Halogen HPX lamp offers true tissue color and long-lasting performance
- Wide-angle viewing lens allows for instrumentation under magnification
- Sealed system for pneumatic otoscopy and accurate diagnosis of otitis media
- LED lamp options available
- Fiber-optic light has no reflections or obstructions of tympanic membrane views
*This handle is not included
This instrument handle is half the weight and twice as long-lasting than a standard 60-minute handle, and features an ergonomic design for more comfortable use and a better fit in your hand. The handle is made of sturdy CYCOLOY engineering resin and features a low-battery indicator. This handle is supplied with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery, which has a 120 minute on-time life.
The Welch Allyn 25020 utilizes a 3.5V halogen bulb with fiber optic light transmission providing brilliant, cool, distal illumination without visual obstruction or specular reflections.
The 25020 is compatible with handle 71000-A. Model 25020 is a 3.5V otoscope and is compatible for all other Welch Allyn 3.5V handles (71000-A, 71000-C, 71900, and 71670).